Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Quest for Meatless Meals


I am trying to serve at least three meatless meals per week - not only to economize, but to try & eat healthier in general. I found THE greatest waffle mix - yes I said waffle mix - for dinner!!! It is Carbon's Golden Waffle Mix awesome - simply awesome. I purchased a case of this from Amazon's Subscribe & Save which I highly recommend (15% off & free shipping & the ability to control the shipments).

Anyway - I made them for dinner last night - served my DF & DB theirs topped with blueberry yogurt & dried cranberries, me & DS had them with heated syrup & butter - all with a sprinkle of powered sugar. They were unbelievably good - good enough to rotate them into my regular menu - perhaps with different toppings & even as a dessert.

No comments: