1) Eat a little healthier - starting to
2) Smile more - trying to
3) Smile and talk to a complete stranger - I do at least once a day
4) Be a better listener everyday - son & dad once a day
5) Write a poem - or try to
6) Try something completely new
7) Cut down on the junk food - see #1
8 ) Be more grateful for the everyday things - every day!
9) Feel a bit better than yesterday
10) Help a stranger - see #3
11) Call an old friend and catch up - finally caught up with the Mafia 8
12) Stand tall in the face of adversity - thankfully haven't had to face any lately
13) Be a better driver - does being an overly safe driver mean anything?
14) Write a song - or listen to good ones
15) Write a positive review of a product you like
16) Create a new TV show concept
17) Call a radio show and request a song
18) Enter a finished piece into a competition - when I get better at what I do!
19) Start reading a new book - I do once a week at least
20) Start writing a book
21) Go for a drive with no destination in mind - have been since I started the journey back in '81
22) Watch an old movie - can you say they are better than the new ones?
23) Watch re-runs of your favourite TV shows - Law & Order anyone?
24) Go and see some famous works of art
25) Track down a lost friend and get in touch - see #11
26) Call a distant relative - HA>!!!!
27) Give some spare change to a beggar without thinking about what they might spend it on
28) Plan your strategy for becoming world famous - or dream about it anyway!
29) Start a trend - everyday!
30) Create a cool new word that the young generation can catch onto - steal one from the '70's
31) Organize a fantasy crop or craft night
32) Complete a crossword or soduku puzzle without help - nah still need to cheat!
33) Go old school and write a letter to a pen-pal - wish I had one!
34) Take a picture of something random and submit it to a photography competition
35) Make a fun video
36) Laugh for no reason - everyday!
37) Leave messages on random blogs - my bookmarks are full of them!
38) Do some charity work
39) Raise some money for charity
40) Donate money to a random charity.
41) Do one a RAK everyday - I try!
42) Go explore a park
43) Get out the old photo albums and reminisce - they make me cry
44) Introduce someone who’s never done it to your favorite hobby -Creative Arts Program?
45) Set yourself a challenge to double the money in your pocket by being savvy
46) Invent a new game
47) Play a board game instead of watching T.V. - anything's better than TV
48) Give someone a lift
49) Wear something you wouldn’t normally wear
50) Write an inspirational text message and send it onto friends
51) Wash your car
52) Focus on abundance for the whole day - I am gratefull every minute
53) Become more in-tune with people - I am a people reader from way back1
54) Create a better rapport with people
55) Improve your attitude of gratitude - see #52
56) Remember that you have the power of choice at every step
57) Attract birds to your backyard - love them all
58) Start a blog
59) Write a blog post everyday - I try anyway
60) Share pearls of wisdom you’ve been holding onto - I share them with DS everyday
61) Write to your favorite author or inspiration and say thank you
62) Shift your focus from the bad to the good
63) Focus on healing any minor ailments or injuries
64) Increase your sensory awareness
65) Give advice and guidance to those who need it
66) Ask yourself better questions
67) Pray -constantly
68) Meditate for brief moments throughout the day
69) Practice following through on your decisions - how can I not?
70) Complete an unfinished project
71) Create some SOS’s (Simple Obvious Strategies) for enhancing your life
72) Focus on getting better at what you do
73) Practise being ‘in the moment’
74) Create a new way of doing a repetitive task
75) Look at a repetitive task in a new light
76) Listen to audio books throughout the day and at night
77) Apply your wisdom
78) Meditate in an open space like a park
79) Do some tai chi or yoga - starting to
80) Get a book about a new skill and learn it
81) Improve your memory and remember names and other info - easier said than done!
82) Find a good Life Coach and follow their teachings - Dr.Christiane Northrop
83) Start a new course or evening class -84) Learn to breathe more fully - thank goodness for the breathing ball
85) Cook a healthy meal - see #1
86) Volunteer at a school - do too much as it is - but love every minute!
87) Sort out your finances - finally after 25 years I have
88) Book some "you time"
89) Be more charming and attractive to the opposite sex -HA!
90) Do a very challenging task
91) Arrange a tournament of some kind
92) Get rid of clutter - every moment of every day I trash something
93) Act more consciously
94) Appreciate the rain - did you ever smell the rain?
95) Tackle something you fear head on - I fear being alone
96) Overwrite a limiting belief with an empowering one
97) Anchor your positive emotions
98) Send out healing vibes to the whole world
99) Utilize the technology you have to do good
100) Get yourself to get into action