Sunday, July 26, 2009

More Garden Glories

Another walk through my garden - showing off some of my best.

These are just plain Impatiens - but I love the way this batch has grown. These are the workhorse of the garden - lowly - but they do show off and fill in the gaps!




This dastardly Clematis has finally took hold and bloomed - I find them extremely hard to grow - but this one was worth the wait!




I planted a lot of Dahlia tubers - not much success - must read up on what to do for next year. I did get these great flowers, unfortunately a storm, two days after this picture was taken, bent the stem in half (which was staked I might add). This beauty is now gracing my coffee table.






I have been nursing these two bushes for about four years & finally they have given me hydrangeas as big as cheer pom-poms!

No comments: